Thursday, May 5, 2011

Floral Frame Freebie

I am so beyond thankful to be a mom.  If I'm being totally honest, it's my favorite thing about myself.  I'm thankful for the courageous and loving birthmom who tearfully placed our daughter in my arms almost exactly eight years ago.  I'm thankful for the women I have known who have loved, befriended, and inspired me in spite of myself.  I am thankful for my own mom who is one of the most amazing people on this planet and for my mother-in-law who raised the man I love and continues to bless my life.  And, as long as I'm listing things this mom is grateful for, let me also sing the praises of big fat naps, take-out, Tylenol, date nights, Oxiclean, chore charts, Sesame Street, and really long baths.  To moms and amazing women everywhere: Happy Mother's Day!  Women are awesome!!!  (Yes, I just caught how weird that sounded.)

In honor of Mother's Day, I've whipped up a little blog goody for you.  Fill it with lovely photos of your kids, fill it with pictures of the women who inspire you, or just fill it with pictures of food.  Totally your call.

Floral Frame Freebie:


*Also, I just want to thank everyone for your kind comments on my previous post.  Totally made me cry.  You guys are beyond wonderful!