Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Do something good, get something good!

First of all, MUCHO thanks to everyone who has donated to Bike MS so far.  It's hard to even find the words to tell you how much it means to me.  Also, thank you for your kind comments and words of encouragement.  You guys rock!  As of this moment, I've accomplished 68% of my goal.  (The financial part, I mean.  My other goal, of course, is to finish the ride without dying or shaming the dear people I'm doing it for.) I said I'd randomly select a few lovely Bike MS sponsors to receive free advertising here on the Shabby Blogs blog, but I've changed my mind.  Instead, I'm going to give free ad space to EVERYONE who donates!!!  If you have sponsored my Bike MS event and your name is scrolling on my donation page, please email me and we'll work out the details.  If you haven't yet, it's not too late!  Is there a minimum donation amount?  Nope.  Just give whatever you can to this really great cause!  {I'm afraid we can't provide advertising for any blog or website of a "mature" or otherwise offensive nature, but other than that, we're happy to support you!}

Just so I don't look more foolish than usual necessary, I've been training as much as my children will let me in preparation for my ride.  In fact, I've even hired a personal trainer.  She keeps me on the straight and narrow and I can pay her in raisins so...yeah.  Win/win.

Click here to donate!
Let's do something good!