Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vintage Freebie with Keren: Vintage Valentine Cup Wraps!

In my vintage loving world, Valentine's Day is the cream of the crop, as far as holidays go.  With all the adorable vintage Valentine cards available, it's just so hard to choose which ones to share.  I am So in LOVE on how these little pretties turned out! :)


You can Find and Download the entire set HERE

Easy Download Directions:
 1.Click actions
2. Click on View All Sizes,
3.then select "ORIGINAL SIZE"
4.Save to your computer and print.

And Guess what!?!
These little wraps have a whole Other SET to go with them!!
I made them for a Lovey Friend to share with you all.
For any of you that want more Vintage Cup Wraps to give to that special Valentine, HERE are the ones I did Last year.
2011 Valentine Cup Wraps Example
Till next time my Pretties!
xo,
Keren
www.freeprettythingsforyou.com