Friday, October 12, 2012

Free Vintage-inspired Halloween Bunting Printable

I've got a seriously packed weekend coming up, but I am determined to squeeze in some Halloween decorating.  Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't rolled out the pumpkins yet!  My enormously talented and inspiring friend, Miss Alisa Holland, was generous enough to share a super awesome printable Halloween banner with me- and with YOU as well!  That girl has more talent in her left earlobe than I will ever have and I adore her for it...among about a bazillion other things.  I am SO excited to print this out and adorn our farmhouse with it this weekend!  In fact, my three little girls each begged to make their own "Alisa Banner" so we'll have several of these at the Hastings house this year!


The above photo is of the Haunted Holland Home...although, if I'm being completely honest, I did consider claiming it as my own.  Ha!  (Just kidding, Alisa...mostly.)

To download this awesome vintage-inspired bunting, just click here!

Thanks again, Alisa!!!

Happy haunting, everyone!!!