Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Two Second Frame Freebie

I seriously have about two seconds to post tonight, but such is the life of a mom sometimes.  Can I get an amen?  I recently needed to post a photo of myself somewhere (groan) and thought if I had to do it, I might as well shabby it up a little...and use a photo of me that included the hubster to further distract from the me of it.  :)  Then it occurred to me that perhaps some of you would like to use the little spiffed up frame as well!  Soooo, here it is for you to use and enjoy!  And yes, I'm using the aforementioned photo as the sample image, but you can bet your bottom dollar it is only because my two seconds are up!  Ha!


Click the image below to
download the full-sized png file:


P.S. We're doing a bit of site maintenance, but as soon as it is finished (and it is expected to be finished soon) we'll be uploading tons of brand spankin' new designs!  Yaaaaaay!!!  (About time, right?!!)

P.P.S. Any blog freebie suggestions?  Something fall-ish maybe?  What shabby goodies have you been craving?

P.P.P.S. We are so totally over-due on our Featured Blogger posts, no?  I haven't forgotten!!!  If it makes you feel any better though, it is nothing compared to the library fines I owe.  (Doh!)  Remember, all you have to do is use a Shabby Blogs blog background and leave a comment on any of our blog posts and YOU could be selected!  We love visiting your blogs and making new friends!  <------ That totally sounded cheesy, but I couldn't be more serious.  :)  You guys rock!!!