Thursday, November 8, 2012

Movember Mustache Freebie

When I first learned about Movember last year, I pledged to force my husband into it this year. Not only is it for a good cause, but I thought it would be hilarious to make my husband grow a mustache...and it has been. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I married a GOOD man.  So, in honor of Movember, today's freebie is all about the almighty stache.  But first, I love this video on how to grow a mustache with Nick Offerman and have share it with you...



Why is he so funny?  Oh my gosh!  I love him.  Okay, so on to the freebie!

I designed some very manly, slightly cheeky, little mustache sidebar tags for you to use on your own blog.  Just save the images below to your computer and away you go!  In the past, some of you have asked how to add sidebar titles to your Blogger blogs so here's what you'll do in case you've never done it before...or did it, but forgot...or just like to read directions for fun:

Go to the "Layout" page of your blog after logging into your account and select "Add a Gadget."  You will then get a pop-up box with all sorts of different gadget options to choose from, but you want to select "Picture."  Then, just select the image from wherever you saved it on your computer and that's that!  Awesome sauce!






Happy Movember!!!


16 comments:

  1. That is hilarious and the tags are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Thankyou Miss Meg! But they dont lead to anything on my blog? Are thry just pictures? How do i get them to link to 'categories' etc?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ;D gotta love mustaches! This is great. Thanks so much :)

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Movember is so much fun! When I learned my grandpa had prostate cancer last October, I wanted to do something to show my support. Since I make jewellery, I decided to make mustache septum rings and wear them for Movember! I'm doing it again this year!
    www.facebook.com/SweetMovember
    www.etsy.com/shop/SweetMovember
    Mosista.co/AmandaHenderson

    Good luck to your husband!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome
    i love mustaches lol
    thanks alot for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much i just discover your blog and love it all about it, the freebies are great love the vintage digitals and love it how funny you are thanks a lot :) Mayra.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can we add them to where they actually lead to something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you! they're so cute. but how can we make them link to something?...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really adore these mustaches but some people are born to have bad mustaches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you tell us which font was used so we can customize the bank one to match? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!