Sunday, December 9, 2012

Free Family Newsletter Template {printable}

Between ugly sweater contests and making messes with my kids in the kitchen this weekend, I managed to put together a little family newsletter to send out with our Christmas cards this year.  I love the infographic trend and thought it would be more fun (and more pretty) to go that route.  I looked all over the internet for an infographic template to work from or even a nice family newsletter template I could tweak, but I couldn't find a single good one.  The bad news is that I had to design my own.  The good news is that it turned out super cute!  The best news is that I'm going to share it with you!  :)

Here's a look at my (mostly finished) family newsletter:


Cute, right?  You can use your favorite editing tool (from photoshop to picasa) to add your own custom text.  Just print it out and there you go!  A lovely little newsletter starring you and yours from me and mine!


Newsletter Template Freebie

16 comments:

  1. I love it!

    I just might have to start a monthly family newsletter to use this.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks a lot. So pretty and a great idea. Could you maybe share those amazing fonts with us?
    Have a great week♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a lot of fun reading Ally's quotes! LOL
    xx, Iria

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hola!
    Tu blog está genial, me encantaria afiliarlo en mis sitios webs de Turismo y por mi parte te pediría un enlace hacia mis web y asi beneficiarnos ambos con mas visitas.

    me respondes a munekitacate@gmail.com

    Saludoss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shabby blog is wonderful...... I'm indonesian
    blogupil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moreover, time-saving is also another unique opportunity of this source as well thanks to online websites of these factories. At some time I sense uncomfortable after i head to obtain a readymade shirt as soon as the particular salesman informs me that my own dimensions may be for sale in infants segment that is definitely the reason We typically stay away from obtaining readymade big t Martin Brodeur Jersey.. wholesale jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Aww, wish I have seen it last month! Will try that in 11 months! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I'll have to use this next year! Mine and my husband's families (and our friends) got a kick out of the "year in review" I set up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, just found your blog through "Meet & Greet Blog Hop Weekend #12" Loving what you've written. I'm following you now. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
    Sample Words

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling! Would you mind sharing the name of the font that you used for most of the text?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I created a header for my blog with some of these elements. I hope that's okay? Of course I gave you credit! =)
    I know that's not what these were actually made for so I want to make sure that you're okay with it.


    http://www.bearnerdette.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing this template! It is so cute and easy to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!