Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Free Facebook Timeline Covers

Hello there, you!  Popping in lickety split to share with you these mucho fabulous Facebook timeline covers.  Why lickety split?  First, because I like the way it sounds.  Second, because I'm busy designing new backgrounds and headers and other shabby goodies for our main site.  Yaaaaay!  So excited to be adding new stuff this week!  Keep your eyes peeled, friends!  :)

Okay.  So I designed 4 different FB cover options that I think you're going to love!  I've personally been using one of these since last summer and I love it so much, I haven't had the heart to change it.  Wanna see?


So sweet, right?  (I love my little adventures with my little adventurers!)  I'm giving you 2 designs that you can add photos to and 2 that are mainly for text.  These would be gorgeous blog headers too!  Have fun with them!!!


As always, just click on the images you'd like to use and save the full-sized versions to your computer!  Not the one of my girls though.  That would be creepy.

XOXO-
Meg

23 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you! I just put together a cover of myself with my two new daughter-in-laws! Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautifull facebook timeline covers.
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Meg, these are lovely.

    Michelle E x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Love your stuff! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm wanting to add a menu bar up at the top of my blog. I cant find any good info on how to do it. I want a vintage style menu bar. Could you help me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wanting to do the same thing, but want it to be a drop down with sub menus ...

      Delete
    2. Are you talking about the drop down navigation bar?

      Delete
    3. Hey I'm also wanting something like that. Anyone know how to?

      Delete
  6. Would love to use one for my blog! Will it work as is (WP/Blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thankful I stumbled upon this blog! :) It's absolutely beautiful, and so helpful! Thank you ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found out this lovely blog. Awesome work, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them. I do have a question- on the side of many blogs I see those buttons that have P,F,The twitter bird and all. How do I add them to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dani.
      I was wondering the same thing-- I also have a blog which I want to at least add the facebook and pinterest button... I've tried the gadgets, but that didn't seem to work for me. I guess I'm just not such an advanced blogger yet...
      -Rea Mae

      Delete
  10. I love all of your stuff. hear you can see my new shabby header! www.zauberhaftewesen.blogspot.de

    You are beautiful creative and the world would be sad without you!

    thanks for all

    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  11. The girls are adorable! Cheers, Marian

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this blog SO much!
    Your girls are so sweet, Megan, you must be so proud. I love the frames!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!