Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Free Vintage Blog Post Pretty


Oh my stars!  I've been running around like a crazy person lately!  I've been so busy (which I genuinely hate) and need to catch up on a thousand things!  I'll be reviewing everyone this week who commented here wanting to be a guest blogger and I'm SO excited to pick someone!  Or two someones.  Or three.  I have a feeling it will be hard to choose!  Get over there now and leave your info if you are interested in being a guest blogger for Shabby Blogs!

I decided not to do the Top Ten on Tuesday Link Party for the summer...in case you were one of the awesome people who were getting in on that action.  I go back and forth from my home to my mom's place on Lake Michigan throughout the summer so it is just too hard to stay on top of for me right now.  I'm sorry!  But, on the bright side, that does free me up for more design work to dish out here and at ShabbyBlogs.com.  Gotta love that, right?!!  :)

Okay, so today's free blog goodie was made up from an aged envelope that I adorned with vintage fabric flowers and other retro odds and ends.  I love how it turned out!  (Can I say that about something I made myself?  Is that bad?)  It would be so cool to use in your blog posts!  I may even make some of these to use on Instagram.  Wouldn't that be fun?!!  Anyway...here's the freebie just for you!  Enjoy!



X's & O's
-Meg