Saturday, October 5, 2013

Vintage Freebie with Keren: Free Autumn Shabby Banners







Autumn is here and we need to celebrate it to the fullest! Sahlin Studio and I have teamed up to bring you this gorgeous Blog and Facebook banner to help you get in this glorious seasons spirit!

click and save

We also have some matching printable tags to go along!
Free-vintage-deer-tags-by-fptfy

They were created with the following digital kits:

make sure to check out their latest kit! 
autumnmoon-promo


8 comments:

  1. Hello, I just love looking at your blog. How you put the interesting colors together with the theme. One day I am going to use one of your banner kits for my blog. Thank you so much for sharing and the freebies are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan,

    I love love your designs! I'm currently using "Hide Antique". That theme is exactly what I wanted and wouldn't change it ever. BUT, I need your help (you'll know what I'm talking about, once you visited my blog) :). A lot of your help in improving appearance of my blog. Like how do I remove the borders on my post and sidebars for starters.
    Thanks.
    Kathy
    anotsogildedcage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is adorable. How do I get the blog banner to come up around my banner. You can take a peak here. Thanks so much for the free graphics!
    Joy at Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. trying to get someone to contact me? I have tried to contact you via your contact button and it will not work. darlajwalk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!