Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Sponsor Special

If you read that title out loud, I bet you totally spit on your screen.  BIG time!!! Sorry, but also kind of not sorry...because that just so happens to be the kind of thing I find hilarious.
Guess what!!!  I'm so excited!  (You'll never guess so I'll tell you.)  My darling friend Becky is joining Team Shabby!!!  She is THE coolest girl ever and I am crazy-excited for you to get to know her.  She's one of my very most bestest friends in the entire world.  You're not going to believe this, but we actually met through instagram- of all places!  How awesome is that?!!  I can't even tell you how blessed I feel to have that girl in my life.  Everyone needs a Becky.  And now everyone can have one because she'll be HERE!!!!!  She's going to be my social media ninja and sponsor coordinator.  So you'll get to say hello to her on Facebook and around le blog and you'll get to work with her if you become a Shabby Sponsor too.  Lucky little duckies!  Welcome, welcome, BIG GINORMOUS WELCOME to the Shabby Blogs family, Beck!!!!!

Just to kick things off AND because Shabby Blogs just so happened to turn FIVE this week, we're having a super spring sponsor special!!!  (See what I did there?  I used a bunch of mostly unnecessary S's again.  You're welcome.)  Just $15 for a full month of advertizing here on our blog!  See those giant-sized ads on the right side over there?  Yeah.  One of those!  It's a first come, first served kind of thing, so clickety clack out an email to my girl Becky and claim a spot while we've got them!

Email Becky now!  I mean, or later...I guess.  But I'd totally do it now.  No, actually I would do it later...but then all of the spots would be filled.  So yeah.  Do it now.

Giant hugs-
Meg