Friday, May 8, 2009

Extreme Awesomeness


For all of you who are into digital scrapbooking, I'm sure you know who Michelle Underwood is. The girl is crazy talented. Not only is she a total sweetheart, but her designs are awesome! Aw. Some. So I'm sure you can just imagine how elated I am to announce that her rad designs will now be used at Shabby Blogs!!! I'm cooking up a bunch of new backgrounds and goodies that are going to totally rock your socks off! Seriously. You know that really annoying thing people do when they put their arms up over their heads and pretend to raise the roof? I am totally doing that right now...and I don't even care how obnoxious it is.

Here are a few of Michelle's designs so you can see the kind of awesomeness I'm referring to:
Admit it. You're as stoked as I am. :)

You can check out Michelle's blog here and visit her shop here.