Friday, May 1, 2009

Shabby Shout-Out


My oldest girlie is turning SIX this weekend! (I love you, Miss Ryen Olivia!) Because of our birthday festivities, Yours Truly is running a little behind. :) In the interest of time, I'm trading a Featured Blogger for a Shabby Shout-Out. ("I see your Shabby Shout-Out and raise you a Spiffy Spotlight!" JK) I just couldn't let the week go by without at least mentioning one of you awesome bloggers. So, without further ado, I would like to give a shout-out to Ellebows and More! This is a pretty new blog, but one that is filled with sweet little things. If you have a little girl, you're going to loooove all of the super adorable hair goodies! It is clippie heaven over there! :) But besides the cute hair stuff, I just LOVE the Tuesday Tutorial posts! There are some great resources and really fun ideas! Check out Ellebows and leave some shabby comment love!