Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Get your chat on!

I'll be honest. I have never participated in an online chat before. I barely participate in real life chats besides the ones I have with my kids about which character from Yo Gabba Gabba is the coolest. BUT, if ever there was a time to get my chat on, it is now. The talented and super sweet Michelle Underwood will be hosting a chat at 2 Peas in a Bucket tomorrow/Thursday. You can get more details here. It's a great opportunity to get to know a really awesome digital designer- whether you are just thinking about starting to digitally scrapbook or you are a seasoned pro. I am soooo bummed that I can't make it myself, but kindergarten calls. Think of me while you are having fun because I will be in a room full of sugared up 6-year-olds, praying that my daughter doesn't eat any glue. Oh, and I heard a rumor that Michelle may be giving away her Hip Chick kit...which is sooooo stinkin' cute! Go check it out and tell me what I missed. (But maybe lie and tell me it wasn't too awesome so I don't feel so bad!) :)

*I will be selecting the giveaway winner tomorrow so stay tuned!