Friday, November 18, 2011

Treasure Freebie

I know that not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving, but it is one of my favorite holidays.  I just think you can't be happy without being grateful and you can't be grateful without being happy.  A holiday that makes us slow down and think about our blessings is a cool thing.  My life may not be perfect (I keep expecting the pile of dirty clothes in my laundry room to sprout legs and come after me!  I swear I heard it growl.) but I am so grateful for all that I have been given.
Here is a photo frame/collage freebie for you to use in case you'd like to display your treasures with a bit of flair.  :)  Just click on it for the full-sized version and then save it to your computer!
 Thank you to each of you for visiting us and supporting us and being so kind to us.  We are grateful for you!