Friday, July 12, 2013

Free Floral Watercolor Blog Frame

Since I've been so busy lately and I am behind in everything, I figured this freebie better be a good one.  You're going to freak out when you see this.  Did you scroll down and peek?  Awesome, right?!!  I die.  Laura Davies, our artist extraordinaire, has cooked up the most gorgeous watercolor flowers!  What could be a more perfect way to show off your good-lookin' mug?  This would make the BEST profile photo for your blog.  Or, of course, you can use it in your posts or even on Facebook!  Just make sure you don't pass on the image or claim it as your own.  I want to be sure Laura gets the credit for her genius.  :)  Oh, and speaking of Laura, she's having a BOGO sale over at My Sweet Rose right now!  Buy one print and get half off the next!  Just had to share because I loooooove her work.  Thank you, Laura!!!

Here's a preview of the floral frame using my adorable husband and Yours Nerdily to show you what it looks like when you add your photo:


And here is the .PNG file for you.  Just click on it to see the full-sized version and then save it to your computer!  Have fun!!!

X's & O's-
Meg