Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Collage Frame Freebie


I am a pathological picture taker. When one or two photos would suffice, I take twenty or thirty. (Can I get an amen?) Sometimes that makes blogging my photos difficult because I simply have waaaay too many to choose from. That's when I like to bust out a trusty collage. If you haven't tried this technique- trust me. You'll love it! I consider collages a blogging must-have. I'm sure I'll be giving out tons more of these in the future, but for now, here are four perfectly shabby collage frames that are both cute and functional. Enjoy them!

Shabby Collage Frames:
Download


*Click here for a free starter book on digital scrapbooking
*Click here for a tutorial on layering your photo with another image (like my frames)
*If you don't already own photo editing software that supports layers, such as Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, you can download a free trial version or a free program like Gimp or Paint.NET