Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Card Freebie

Merry Christmas! I so love this time of year! I have spent barely a second on my computer lately because I have wanted to soak up each moment with my little ones. They are growing so fast! Still, I just had to hop online to wish each of you a very merry Christmas!!! So many of you have supported me by spreading the word about Shabby Blogs, visiting my advertisers, and leaving me so many lovely comments and emails. I know I always say this, but truly, THANK YOU!!! I wish I could personally send each and every one of you a Christmas card, but I had to settle for this instead... a Christmas {blog} card! And, of course, I also turned it into a freebie for you! :) Included are two separate cards- one is a photo card and the other is just for text. Though I created these for your blog posts, they can be used for all sorts of things! Enjoy them! And, from me to you, may this holiday season be full of fun, family, and everything fabulous!


Christmas {Blog} Card Freebie:

Download