Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Valentine Line {& Freebie}

Hello shabby bloggers! I can't believe how quickly Christmas came and went this year! I took some time away from Computer Land so I could give my sweet family my undivided attention. So...if yours is one of the 2,000+ emails currently in my shabby inbox, I'm sorrrry! My 3 little girlies are growing so fast. It's easy to miss out on all of those little moments when you are staring at a computer screen all day. While I feel horrible about not being able to respond to each of you, I just can't turn my little ladies away. It would be awesome if I was one of those women who could juggle everything and wear high heels while doing it, but I'm just not. Frankly, I feel fortunate just being able to leave the house without a lollipop stuck to my rear. I hope you understand!

Now, our Christmas decorations are packed away and it's time to start thinking about candy hearts and love letters. Don't you just looooove Valentine's Day? I've been cooking up all kinds of fabulous Love Day goodies just for you! I can't wait to get them uploaded to ShabbyBlogs.com! Why aren't they up yet? Right now I am literally waiting for the dryer to buzzzz so I can throw some clothes in a suitcase and run to the airport. I'm hopping on a plane to Salt Lake City, Utah so I can attend the Altitude Design Summit. Soooo excited about that! While I'm there, I'm going to collaborate with my brother/web design genius to make Shabby Blogs even more fabulous in 2010! You're going to love it and all that's ahead at ShabbyBlogs.com! We couldn't do any of this without your support and I appreciate you more than words can say!

Our Valentine Line will be released as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow) but until then, enjoy this Shabby Love Letters freebie. Just right-click on the image below and save it to your computer. You can customize it any way you'd like by adding your own text. You can use this freebie in your sidebar or blog posts. Sweet, huh?

*If you don't have PhotoShop or a similar image editing/layering program, you can add text using a free program such as Picasa, Picnik, or Fotoflexer.