Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Candy Bar Wrapper Freebie

There are two kinds of moms in this world. First, you've got the moms that dance around their empty houses like leprechauns when their kids go back to school. Then, there are the moms that create fictitious dentist appointments just so they can pick their kids up from school early because they miss them so much. As pathetic as it sounds all laid out in black and white like this...I'm the second kind of mom. (Shocker, I know.) I bought school supplies for my girls the other day and almost burst into tears. When I realized what a weenie I was being, I gave myself an imaginary glove slap on the cheek and decided to celebrate the impending...you know...school thing. It is in this spirit that I created a little freebie for you. It's a candy bar wrapper that you can totally customize and send to school with your child for their teacher! Sweet, right? It's sized for those extra large candy bars and all you have to do is add your own photo and text, print it out, cut it out, and hand it out. Now I know that everyone isn't a mom- so don't think I forgot about the rest of our Shabby Bloggers! I also created another candy bar wrapper that is perfect for any occasion. Customize it for a birthday, a girls night out, or just because! Let's face it. You never need a reason to give the gift of chocolate. :)


Candy Bar Wrapper Freebie:
Download



We've also got a few back-to-school backgrounds and will be posting them at ShabbyBlogs.com in the next day or two. Happy happy happy!

Juicy details about some of the awesomeness ahead at SB is coming soon too! ;)

*For the school-themed wrapper, I used Gina Cabrera's Wheels On The Bus kit. It is soooo stinkin' cute! For the other wrapper, I used Michelle Underwood's That Was Yesterday kit. Love love looove it!!!