Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Doodle Frames Freebie

I have been so busy lately, but it's the kind of busy that doesn't feel like busyness.  I've been fun busy.  We've had family visiting (that's my sweet niece, Paisley in the photo above), trips to the pumpkin patch and farm stand, hay rides, Halloween parties, leaf collecting with my little ones...  Fall is such a lovely time of year, is it not?  There's something about the crisp autumn air that just makes me feel hugged.  It's just...nice.  We've already had our "trunk or treat" party at church and my rock star, mermaid, and bumblebee each came home with more candy than any person should eat in a lifetime.  In our family, we let our kids choose a few pieces of candy and then they leave the rest by the front door for The Great Pumpkin.  He takes the candy and leaves a present instead.  I really love our little traditions!  I always feel like we have to get as much family fun in as possible before the winter comes and we turn into cave people.

I hope you've been able to enjoy this season in your neck of the woods!  (Make sure you leave a comment so we can hop around and visit your blogs to see what you've been up to!)  Here are a few blog frames to make posting those fall photos that much more fun!  As always, just click on them for the full-sized .png versions and then save them to your computer so you can customize them with your own images.  Enjoy!!!