Thursday, November 3, 2011

Delicious Autumn Freebie

Mmmmmichigan.  I love where I live.  I'm surrounded by trees and meadows and lakes and rivers.  My family and I recently stopped at the covered bridge near our home to collect beautiful leaves that we could dip in wax and then string across our family room.  On our way home, I snapped a photo of the river and decided to use it in this freebie.  I did one version using one of my favorite quotes by George Eliot and the other is blank so you can customize it however you'd like.  Please enjoy them!


P.S. There are so many awesome things happening behind the scenes at Shabby Blogs right now!  From fresh new designs and a rad facebook fan freebie to a big fat project I can't wait to disclose...I think you're going to be super stoked, friends!  :)