Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Night Owl Paper Goods WINNER

I know I was going to announce this last night, but...I fell asleep...because I'm awesome like that.  Ha!  Sometimes I amaze myself with how awesome I am.  Sigh.  Moving on...


My little one chose a winner based upon whatever goes on in her funny, brilliant, little girl mind and she scrolled away and finally pointed to none other than W-S Wanderings!  Yaaaaay!  I am so excited for you and can't wait to get you your $75 store credit!!!  Please email me with your address {ShabbyBlogs *at* gmail *dot* com} and I'll pass your info on to Night Owl right away!  They are total sweethearts and you will LOVE them, by the way!  This company really is phenomenal.  It was an honor hosting their giveaway.  Thank you to Night Owl Paper Goods and to everyone who participated!!!


Oh, and just for fun, (spoiler alert) here is a little peak at the Christmas cards the Hastings family will be sending out this year...although it about killed me to not order ten different designs!  :)

7 comments:

  1. It's an remarkable paragraph designed for all the internet viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.
    Also visit my web page :: captain black

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up all, here every one is sharing such know-how, thus it's pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to go
    to see this web site everyday.
    my site - mac baren mixture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in internet explorer, could check this?

    IE still is the market chief and a good part of people will pass over your
    excellent writing due to this problem.
    My web blog erinmore mixture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    Also visit my web blog : golden virginia tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this article completely about the difference of most up-to-date
    and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.
    Feel free to visit my blog amphora tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, for
    the reason that i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations in fact good funny
    data too.
    Visit my site samson review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular
    article! It's the little changes that will make the greatest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
    Look into my site ; old holborn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! We are so glad you're here! We may not always be able to comment on your blog, but please know that we will be visiting and considering you for our next Featured Blogger!