Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring is heeeere! {FREEBIE}

Are you as excited as I am to welcome SPRING? Oh my gosh! I've done my share of frolicking and now I am inspired, rejuvenated, and raring to spiff up some shabby blogs. :) I have designed more spring backgrounds than I know what to do with- which I will be adding to ShabbyBlogs.com within the next few days. (So I guess I do know what to do with them.) I'll also be adding new buttons, blinkies, and some fabulous matching headers. Yaaaay! (I'm sorry my site re-design isn't ready yet so those pages are getting mighty long, but like I said...I had to fit in some family frolics. :) Totally vital.) In the meantime, here is some fresh new blog candy just for you! I created this little pretty using digital scrapbooking kits from the amazingly talented Michelle Underwood. (If you are digi-scrapper, head over to her shop and snag some of her awesome work!) You can customize this lovely any way you want. Just right-click and save it to your computer. It's large enough to use in your posts or it can be shrunk to fit in your sidebar...or both. Your call. Enjoy!!!