Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vintage Freebie with Keren - Chalkboard Pretty

I don't know about you, but I am ALWAYS going to Chalkboards!
I remember entering Jr. High (aka Middle school), and to my horror ALL the lovely vintage chalkboards had been replaced by dry marker white boards! :( Sure they are less messy and easier to write on .. BUT still.. Nothing can replace that nostalgic feeling you get like writing on an old school chalkboard.


 Click small image to download original PNG file
 clip art credit: Vintage Catnip

This vintage beauty can be used for lovely blog announcements, blog buttons, incorporate it into a blog banner or even (and this is my favorite one) put a Picture in it! Don't know how? Use this awesome tutorial Meg did a while back! Enjoy!

xo,
Keren
www.freeprettythingsforyou.com